Compile Call Attribution Data Across All Your Marketing Platforms
Save time pulling and analyzing campaign performance data with Mongoose Metrics Integrations. Through the use of APIs, our platform can automatically feed any captured call data directly into your existing marketing platforms.
We currently integrate with many of the most widely used technologies:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing Automation
- Bid Management
- Web Analytics
- Landing Page Optimization
Automatically create and update contact profiles
Salesforce® | SugarCRM | Microsoft Dynamics® | NetSuite® | Zoho
Keep your CRM and contact profiles current with the latest data captured by Mongoose Metrics. Through this integration, you can:
- Automatically create new contact profiles as qualified calls occur.
- Update existing lead and customer profiles with data collected from recent calls.
- Give sales and customer service representatives the background information needed to tailor follow-up conversations.
- Further evaluate and refine what constitutes as a quality phone lead.
- Attribute conversions to specific marketing campaigns and evaluate their effectiveness at driving qualified leads and sales.
Attribute phone calls to your cross-channel campaigns.
Marketo® | Pardot | Eloqua® | Adobe® Campaign
Building and managing sophisticated cross-channel campaigns in a marketing automation platform requires complete conversion data at the campaign and session level. Mongoose can feed call data into the leading automation platforms to help you:
- Demonstrate a full conversion picture in one dashboard, instead of several.
- Attribute total conversions to specific channels, campaigns, and even ads, emails and devices.
- Expand how and when automation rules trigger different email workflows and lead status tags.
Influence ad and keyword bidding with your phone call conversion data.
DoubleClick™ | Marin Software | Kenshoo™ | Acquisio | Adobe Media Optimizer
Launch and manage digital ad campaigns using complete lead conversion data. Mongoose automatically integrates and attributes calls to all levels of a campaign, giving you the opportunity to:
- Effectively optimize automated ad and keyword bidding algorithms.
- Align calls to action with audience preference—form or phone—by channel and campaign.
- Fully demonstrate ROI at the channel, campaign, ad group, ad and keyword levels.
Gain deep insight into campaign and channel performance.
Google Analytics™ | Adobe Analytics | webtrends® | IBM Unica®
Transition valuable campaign, call and conversion data into one analytics dashboard, giving you the ability to:
- Determine the campaigns generating ROI in terms of qualified leads and sales.
- Analyze and evolve campaigns based on complete conversion data.
- Evaluate the performance and potential of different marketing channels.
- Generate comprehensive reports and dashboards that visually show campaign performance at different levels of granularity.
Track and analyze form and phone leads generated by your landing pages.
Adobe Test&Target™ | Unbounce | ion interactive | Pardot
Track and analyze both form and phone leads generated by your landing pages. Through our landing page optimization integration:
- Incorporate call tracking into A/B and multivariate testing to better understand which marketing methods are leading to increased conversion rates.
- Accurately determine which campaigns, calls to action and layouts perform the best.
What You Need to Know
The Dangers of Disparate Systems: Integrate Call Measurement
Find a thorough assessment of how call tracking integrations can optimize your current measurement and marketing platforms. Read More >>
Clicks Are Great, But Conversions Are Always Better
Continuous advancements in call tracking technology, and third-party integrations enable businesses to measure the campaign effectiveness. Read More >>
10 Questions Every Agency Should Ask When Evaluating a Call Tracking Provider
Before signing a contract, here are 10 questions you need to ask when evaluating a call tracking provider for your clients or company. Read More >>